- Understanding Colon Cancer Screening
- Make the Best Choice for Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Upper Endoscopy
- Understanding Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Understanding Colonoscopy
- Understanding Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Understanding Colon Polyps and Their Treatment
- Understanding Esophageal Dilation
- Understanding Capsule Endoscopy
- Understanding Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Ensuring the Safety of Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Diverticulosis
- Understanding Esophageal Testing or Manometry
- Understanding Minor Rectal Bleeding
- Understanding Bowel Preparation
- Understanding Barrett's Esophagus
- Understanding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastroenterologist & Endoscopy Center in
White Plains, NY That Exceeds Expectations
Digestive Disease & Nutrition Center of Westchester
New York Endoscopy
The gastroenterology professionals at Digestive Disease & Nutrition Center of Westchester are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face. That's why we've developed a website loaded with valuable information about gastroenterology, endoscopy and digestive problems and treatments.
Our website also provides you with the background about our gastroenterologists, staff, office hours, financing policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in White Plains and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose Digestive Disease & Nutrition Center of Westchester, you're working with professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Digestive Disease & Nutrition Center of Westchester's capabilities and services. We also invite you to email or call our White Plains office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.
“We pride ourselves on using the newest, most advanced techniques in the field of gastroenterology including EUS (endoscopic ultrasound), capsule endoscopy, ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography), bravo test for monitoring ph level in the esophagus, and cold laser technology for body contouring.”
Colorectal Cancer is Preventable, Treatable, Beatable!
Drs. Rosemarin, Roston, and Noyer take the lead in this crusade at our new state-of-the-art New York Endoscopy Center. If you are over 50 or have a family history of colorectal cancer, talk to your doctor about getting screened today.
Screening saves lives. At the New York Endoscopy Center our board certified doctors, together with our experienced and caring staff, provide the quality care that makes a procedure not only bearable, but a pleasant and rewarding experience.
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) is rededicating its effort to educate patients about colorectal cancer and what can be done to prevent it. For more information please visit: www.screen4coloncancer.org